About Crescent Yoga Studio & Eco-Boutique
Empowering a Healthy Lifestyle! Our goal at CYS is to help you on your path to better health and wellness. Our teachers are experienced and educated in their field, and passionate about sharing their knowledge with you. Learn techniques to balance the body as well as your hectic lifestyle by bringing the mind and body together for overall good health and vitality within a peaceful, welcoming atmosphere of like-minded individuals. We offer a wide variety of yoga styles from Basic Yoga to Power Yoga, there is something for Every Body. Come feel your stress and tension melt away.
Ellis County's premier yoga studio offering:
- over 18 classes per week
- Navarro College - Kinesiology credit yoga classes (Fall & Spring Semesters)
- specialized workshops and series
- Yoga and health events
- experienced, certified and registered teachers with Yoga Alliance
- Private Yoga Sessions by appointment
- Private Reiki Healing Sessions by appointment
- Nutrition, Natural Health & Wellness/ Ayurveda Counseling by appointment
- FAR Infrared Sauna Sessions
- complementary Kangen water (please use Reusable water bottles)
- mat rentals $2
- supply closet providing yoga props - blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, etc.
- Eco-friendly Yoga Boutique
You will find many definitions of yoga; it is a very personal practice. Yoga is the scientific discipline of removing stress and tension at its source. Tension, physical, emotional and mental, past and present, is stored in the muscles and organs of the body. True stress reduction is a matter of discovering how to release that tension on ALL levels. By bringing the mind, body and spirit into harmony we create peace, happiness and well being - ultimately improving the quality of our health and our lives. Come see what a regular yoga practice can do for you!